This responds to a request for a legal interpretation of 14 C.F.R.
Today, AeroEngine Protection Corp (AEPC™) and the Professional Aviation Maintenance Association (
Occasionally when we think we’ve preformed a task exceptionally well, we tend to exaggerate our a
On August 20, Flight Standards transitioned its management structure from the traditional geograp
The FAA issued Order 8110.52B, defining the policy and proced
Although many maintenance incidents reflect organizational problems, the maintenance technicians
Biweekly FAA Safety Briefing News Update
- How do I check OEM Revision Status
- STC ICA's
- ADs, SAIBs, and Maintenance Alerts delivered side by side
- FAAST Blast — Week of May 16-22, 2011
- Group Tackles FAA Regulatory Interpretation Consistency
- LSA Repairman: Maintenance or Inspection Rating?