If a manufacturer indicates a particular service bulletin is MANDATORY but the FAA does not consi
We are a 145 repair station focusing primarily on appliances & accessories (i.e.
AOPA/TSA free on-line General aviation security course
There have been some great videos lately discussing business aviation featuring Ed Bolen, Senator
Aviation Maintenance Fundamentals Prep Course
Members posting has always been encourages at AskBob.
I just received this from the NBAA:
FAA Clarifies Meaning of ‘Current’ for Mx Programs
On February 27, 2009, exactly 30 month after earning his Light Sport Repairman Certificate with a
- How do I check OEM Revision Status
- STC ICA's
- ADs, SAIBs, and Maintenance Alerts delivered side by side
- FAAST Blast — Week of May 16-22, 2011
- LSA Repairman: Maintenance or Inspection Rating?
- Can you use a torque wrench to inspect a bolt for proper torque?