To access the new product, you may need to update the ATP Aviation Hub user settings:
1. Go to aviationhub.aero and log into your account
2. Click "Settings" to go to the User Information list
3. Click "View" next to your user name
4. Click "Edit" next to "ATP Aviation Hub Information Services"
5. Assign the HubConnect Mobile Service by selecting the appropriate checkbox
6. Click "Save"
7. Signout and log back into your account
To add documents to your Sync List,* and access them on your iPad:
1. Open up any document in the Document Viewer
2. Click the "star" icon next to the document title to add the complete document to your Sync List
3. If there are "star" icons in the document's Table of Contents, then selecting individual "star" icons will add only the selected section to your Sync List
4. Download the "HubConnect" app from the Apple Store on your iPad
5. Sign into HubConnect with your ATP Aviation Hub user name and password
*To view your Sync List, click the ""Mobile"" tab in the ATP Aviation Hub.
For more information, please see the help file at:
To access the new product, you may need to update the ATP Aviation Hub user settings. Go to aviationhub.aero, log to your account and refer to the ATP Aviation Hub Help for more information on user settings.