Hoping you can help.
Getting an error when doing an ATP EZ Update
ATP has detected available updates. Preparing to download update files... done!
Downloading file 1 of 209...done!
Downloading file 2 of 209...
Another box pops up showing
The Specified resource language ID cannot be found in the image file. (exception from HRESULT: 0x80070717)
Downloading file 2 of 209...Download error: The server does not support the necessary HTTP protocol. Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) requires that the server support the range protocol header.
then Exit is the only option.
To fix this issue try this:
- Click on start then select run
- type in services.msc
- right click on the ‘background intelligent transfer service’ and select properties
- it will open another window , select startup type to automatic
- also click the ‘start’ button to start that service then click on apply then click on ok, close the services.msc
- restart the computer and try Ezupdate again.